Christmas market in Thyborøn
Bring the family to the West Coast's hyggeligste Christmas market
There are experiences for the entire family and enough Christmas fun for everyone!
You will find the Christmas market at the harbor in Thyborøn, more precisely in what is called the old Boco-building. The hall and the outdoor space will be filled with Christmas activities and all kinds of stalls with everything the Christmas heart desires!
The Christmas market takes place on December 3 & 4. Both days at 10.00-17.00.
There is free entrance.
Experience, among other things:
- Concert with live Christmas band
- Lucia recorded with the children from Thyborøn SFO
- Play area for children with i.a. Christmas train and rodeo reindeer
- Cozy Christmas cafe with goodies
- Creative café for families with children
- Tours with a Christmas-decorated tractor bus
- Concert with the Western Sea Choir
- Reading of Christmas stories
- Labyrinth in "Denmark's ugliest Christmas forest"
- Santa Claus and lighting of the town's Christmas tree
The program for both days and a list of the many exhibitors you can meet can be found at www.juloutwest.dk