If you need a place to spend the night at beautiful Fur, the holiday apartment at Sundevej 53 is an obvious choice. The holiday apartment is small and cozy approxiamately 40m2 with kitchenette, own bathroom and own entrance. It is furnished in the attic, among other things, and has the island's most beautiful view out over the Limfjord.
The apartment has room for 1-4 people, as 2 extra bedding can be offered on the sofa bed.
There is also access to a small lawn in front of the apartment where you will find a small terrace with a view over the water. Here is garden furniture and a gas grill with a cooking facility. On the ground floor there is a cozy corner with rocking chairs, sofa bed and coffee table as well as television. You can enjoy your food at a dining table with room for 4 people. In the kitchen, there is a kitchen sink, fridge, coffee machine, microwave, electric kettle, and electric hob.
The apartment is located central with a short distance to:
- 1 km. to the tourist information at the port.
- Stop by ”Fur Kaffe og The” - a richer experience.
- “Café på Herrens Mark“, and visit the small and funny Men's Museum.
- 1 km. from the harbour, which "seems" with life in the summer and experience the island's new marina.
- 500m to grocery store.
- 50m to the water and a little further to a better bathing beach.
- 50m to the museum, which is known far beyond national borders.
- 1 km to Fur Ferry Inn.
- Fur Bryghus - taste a good glass of beer, eat a meal, and enjoy nature.
- The island is full of activities and fun little authentic shops. In the summer period, there are many small artisans on the island who open their doors and sell their works.
For more information
Find prices and additional information here: Overnatning Fur