A mediaeval church with a large and richly ornamented pulpit from the 17th century (Baroque). The altarpiece was painted by Sven Hausteen Mikkelsen in 1956.
The whitewashed tower is made of brick, but the inside of the tower is mainly made of boulder. In 1750 a part of the tower fell down which destroyed the church bell. There was some disagreements about whether to rebuild the tower, but in the end a smaller tower and a new church bell was added to the church.